Israeli society is made up of diverse sectors and population groups, and constantly faces the challenge of creating a multicultural society on the one hand, and a shared social and moral center on the other. Olim from Ethiopia and the former Soviet Union, the ultra-Orthodox, Arabs, Druze, Circassians, Mizrahim and Ashkenazim, religious and secular – we all have the responsibility to shape the character of Israeli society together.
Dror Israel believes that solidarity is a guiding principle in forming a prosperous Israeli society and Zionist enterprise, and we therefore attempt to reach all people in Israel, and aspire to run programs and projects with all sectors and population groups in Israel. We envision a society whose human diversity is a strength rather than a source of tension and division.
- Our youth movement Hanoar Haoved Vehalomed is one of the largest and the most diverse youth movement in Israel with over 95,000 members from throughout the country and the only movement shared by Jewish Arab and Druze members.
- Celebrations of holidays and memorial days of all of the various communities in Israel.
- Leading coalitions and partnerships which promote dialogue between various population groups.
- Organization and production of the annual Yitzhak Rabin Memorial Rally in Tel Aviv since 2012 under the coalition Remembering the Murder, Fighting for Democracy.
- Organization and counseling for groups of LGBT youth and participation in Pride events and marches each year.
- Educational work with the IDF and Israel Police, with thousands of participants each year.